Home >> Community



What is the accommodation like?

The teaching, research, studying and living conditions and facilities in Hunan Normal University are fully-equipped. There are public kitchens, laundry rooms, study halls and entertainment rooms in foreign student dormitory. All the rooms have telephone, internet lines, TV, air conditioning, fridge, desk, wardrobes and separate shower room and a western style toilet. You can cook your meals in the public kitchen or you may go out to eat at the student canteen or one of the many nearby restaurants.

Charge Standards in Foreign Student Apartment:

Single room: 1,200 Yuan per month (extra 1000 Yuan as room deposit, the bills of water and electricity are not included in the rent).

Double room: 600 Yuan per month (same as above)

Meals: 30 Yuan per day

Previous:Please give a brief introduction about Hunan and Changsha.
Next:What kinds of courses are offered to Foreign Students and what are the teaching languages?