Home >> Community



How do I get to Hunan Normal University?

Hunan Normal University is located in Changsha, Hunan Province, the south part of China. Foreign Students from all over the world can enter China from Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou, Shenzhen or other big cities, and then take the transfer flights from these cities, or take the direct express trains to Changsha. Students can also transfer in Hongkong and Seoul to take the direct flights to Changsha. We will arrange pickup at the airport or railway station.

Next:Please give a brief introduction about Hunan and Changsha.